Terms and Conditions
The following general conditions contained in the website www.irenecantalejo.com hereinafter "the Website" contain important information about the conditions of the contract of sale and other rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship with the owner of the same, for the purchase of its products offered through the website http://irenecantalejo.com.
The completion and sending of a Purchase Order transaction expresses adherence to each of the General Conditions, knowing and accepting them in their entirety, also affirming to be of legal age, to be of sound mental and cognitive faculties, as well as to have the capacity to freely and voluntarily carry out said purchase.
By accepting these General Terms and Conditions of the Contract, the user declares:
• That he/she has read, understands and comprehends what is set out herein.
• That you are a person with sufficient capacity to contract.
• That you assume all obligations hereunder.
• That he/she is of legal age (18 years) to purchase the products offered herein.
Las siguientes condiciones generales recogidas en el Sitio Web www.irenecantalejo.com en adelante, “el Sitio Web” contienen información importante sobre las condiciones del contrato de compraventa y demás derechos y obligaciones que se derivan de la relación contractual con el titular del mismo, para la compra de sus productos ofertados a través del sitio web http://irenecantalejo.com.
La cumplimentación y envío de una operación de Orden de Compra expresa la adhesión a cada una de las Condiciones Generales, conociéndolas y aceptándolas íntegramente, afirmando igualmente tener la mayoría de edad, encontrarse en plenas facultades mentales y cognitivas, así como tener capacidad para realizar libre y voluntariamente dicha adquisición.
Por medio de la aceptación de las presentes Condiciones Generales de la Contratación, el usuario manifiesta:
• Que ha leído, entiende y comprende lo aquí expuesto.
• Que es una persona con capacidad suficiente para contratar.
• Que asume todas las obligaciones aquí dispuestas.
• Que tiene la mayoría de edad legal (18 años) para adquirir los productos que se ofertan en el mismo.
The procedure for contracting the products offered through the Website is as follows:
• Select the product: The User who wishes to purchase a product offered through the Website must click the "Buy" button. Before clicking this "Buy" button, the User may consult the detailed description of the product he/she wishes to purchase. The User may continue with the purchase process until he/she has selected all the products he/she wishes to order through the Website.
• Purchase Confirmation: Once all the products have been selected, the User will be able to see the selected products where he/she will be shown a summary of the order. If you wish to continue shopping you must click on the button "Continue shopping". Otherwise, click on the button "Finalise purchase".
• Customer data and secure payment: The User must fill out a specific form related to the shipment of the order. Users who have already registered their shipping details at a previous time will not have to fill in this information again. Otherwise, before confirming the payment details, he/she must include the shipping details of the order, as well as the billing details of the order. The User must then choose a payment method between payment by PayPal or bank transfer. The "Confirm Order" button must then be clicked and the user will be redirected to the payment platform that corresponds to the chosen payment option.
• Payment Confirmation: Once the order is confirmed, the User is shown confirmation of receipt of the order. The order will be processed once Irene Cantalejo receives the confirmation of payment of the order according to the method chosen by the user.
• Once the purchase process is completed, the User will receive an email with the information related to the order (order number, products purchased, delivery times and information on shipping costs).
We deliver our orders within 48h to 72h after the payment of each confirmed order.
Note: if the order includes several sizes, as long as it does not exceed 5 units in the same order. Only the cost of transport corresponding to the work of larger size will be charged. In the event that the order exceeds 5 units, the cost will be provided individually in the order.
• The data on the destination of the order and for the recipient, are provided by the latter and under his responsibility, not being checked by the transport agency, except for serious imminent risk or order of the authority.
• The delivery of the order will be made at the address designated by the recipient, except for repeated absence of the recipient, in which case, it will be made in the nearest headquarters of the recipient. In case of absence of the addressee, notice of the delivery attempt will be left, as well as the way to agree on it.
• The time limits for making a claim for damage to the goods shall be 24 hours from delivery if the damage is not externally visible.
For further details see DELIVERY AND RETURNS.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days after delivery of the product. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us at:
Irene Cantalejo Martín send an email to the following address: email@example.com with your decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unequivocal declaration.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal is sent before the withdrawal period expires.
Damaged products are excluded from this right.
Consequences of withdrawal:
In the event of withdrawal by you, we will refund to you all payments paid, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive standard delivery method offered by us) without undue delay and, in any event, no later than 14 days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed to effect such reimbursement using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods.
The goods shall be delivered with the seals and packaging intact and in their original packaging.
The price of the products offered on the Website include, unless expressly stated otherwise, the Value Added Tax (VAT) or other taxes that may be applicable and, in any case, shall be expressed in the Euro currency (€).
For any information about the order placed, the User may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, the order number assigned to the User must be indicated and indicated in the email confirming the purchase.