This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.irenecantalejo.com (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), owned by Irene Cantalejo Martín (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE confers the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
1. OBJETO Y ACEPTACIÓN
El presente aviso legal regula el uso del sitio web www.irenecantalejo.com (en adelante, LA WEB), del que es titular Irene Cantalejo Martín (en adelante, EL PROPIETARIO DE LA WEB).
La navegación por el sitio web de EL PROPIETARIO DE LA WEB atribuye la condición de usuario del mismo e implica la aceptación plena y sin reservas de todas y cada una de las disposiciones incluidas en este Aviso Legal, que pueden sufrir modificaciones.
El usuario se obliga a hacer un uso correcto del sitio web de conformidad con las leyes, la buena fe, el orden público, los usos del tráfico y el presente Aviso Legal. El usuario responderá frente a EL PROPIETARIO DE LA WEB o frente a terceros, de cualesquiera daños y perjuicios que pudieran causarse como consecuencia del incumplimiento de dicha obligación.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, hereby informs you of our identity and how to communicate with us:
• Company name: Irene Cantalejo Martín
• Registered office: C/ Andrés Mellado 29 - 28015 MADRID (MADRID)
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Telephone: 914 159 600All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by post or email.
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE WEBSITE OWNER and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them for, among others:
1. a) Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defence of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
2. b) Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
3. c) Attempting to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or of third parties and, where appropriate, extracting information.
4. d) Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
5. e) Impersonating another user, public administrations or a third party.
6. f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
7. g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and none of the exploitation rights of the same may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, commercial or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the same attributes any right over the same to the user.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited. The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorisation from THE WEBSITE OWNER. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE WEBSITE OWNER, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
The content of this website does not fully guarantee its accessibility, completeness, correctness, validity or up-to-dateness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
1. a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available and accessed through the website or the services offered.
2. b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations to users' computer systems, electronic documents or data.
3. c) Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising. Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered on this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee or accept responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to provide it voluntarily and expressly. The data collected through the data collection forms on the website or other means will be incorporated into a personal data file, for which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is responsible. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the services requested, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, Regulation (EU) 2016 /679 and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Recipients of personal data.
THE WEBSITE OWNER undertakes not to transfer, sell or share the data with third parties without your express approval. The recipients of the personal data collected on our website will be used primarily for the management of your orders and by the customer service department. It is possible that other recipients of such data, such as our payment service providers or payment insurance providers, our freight forwarders and our business partners, may be involved in the transactions you carry out. You will be informed in advance of any transfer of data that requires your consent or to which you may object, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
E-mails of a personal nature.
You may at any time inform us of your wish to stop receiving commercial e-mails from us. To do so, you only have to inform us of your opposition by sending us a reply e-mail indicating "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the message.
IRENE CANTALEJO will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/ 2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Irene Cantalejo's registered office at C/ Andres Mellado 29 - 28015 MADRID MADRID, duly identifying themselves and indicating in a visible manner the specific right being exercised.
THE WEBSITE OWNER adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Organic Law 3/2018, Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 and other applicable regulations. However, it assumes no liability for damages arising from alterations that third parties may cause to the user's computer systems, electronic documents or files.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites that do not belong to our entity, THE WEBSITE OWNER shall not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or for the cookies that they may store on the user's computer. Our policy with respect to e-mail is focused on sending only communications that you have requested to receive. If you prefer not to receive these messages by e-mail, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to THE WEBSITE OWNER duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly stating, under their own responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious matters concerning the WEBSITE OWNER'S website, Spanish legislation shall apply, and the Courts and Tribunals of MADRID (Spain) shall have jurisdiction.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
THE WEBSITE has e-commerce, users will be able to buy online through the reservation form for Christmas packages, and must accept our terms and conditions, which include the return and cancellation policy. For more information, click here.