All orders received on our website: www.irenecantalejo.com are properly packaged, protected and sent to the addressee in the shortest possible time, as it is in our interest, that our customer can receive it correctly and in the shortest possible time.
However, it should be made clear to customers that the delivery time depends on the sum of two variables, the time in which we are able to ship plus the time it takes for the transport company to get the order from our premises to its final recipient.
Irene Cantalejo, as an artist, offers her clients essentially three categories of articles:
1) Original work (which consists of oil and acrylic paintings, as well as watercolours. These are UNIQUE pieces. This means that it is the creation that comes from the hands and brushes of the artist. Their condition of unrepeatable work, their manufactured nature, their value and their delicacy make it advisable to take special control measures during transport. Such as taking out all-risk insurance, door-to-door transport measures, the possibility of collection at the studio, etc. In the case of this category of work, we will proceed on a case by case basis to attend to the client, in order to provide all the details for the delivery of your purchase.
2) Reproductions of original artwork, serialised or unserialised, on high quality Hahnemühle paper, canvas, etc. In the vast majority of cases, this type of work will be shipped perfectly packaged in a robust cardboard tube that protects the work from accidental knocks in the transport process and from being dropped. The tubes used are so strong that they can support a weight of 75 kg on top of them without being crushed.
The transport of this type of work is carried out within the national territory in accordance with the tariff table included in the transport cost section (however, shipments to the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla must be quoted individually, in the same way as we proceed in the case of original works.
3) Miscellaneous, these are reproductions of the original work on essentially textile supports, in various qualities and decorative vinyls. In these cases, shipments will be made according to the same guidelines referred to in point 2) above for Reproductions of Original Works.
Todos los pedidos recibidos en nuestra web: www.irenecantalejo.com son debidamente embalados, protegidos y enviados a su destinatario en el menor plazo posible de tiempo, ya que es nuestro interés, que nuestro cliente pueda recibirlo correctamente y en el menor plazo.
No obstante, es preciso aclarar a los clientes que el plazo de recepción depende de la suma de dos variables, el tiempo en el que somos capaces de enviar más el tiempo en el que la empresa de transporte precisa para llevar el pedido de nuestras instalaciones a su destinatario final.
Irene Cantalejo en su calidad de artista pone a disposición de sus clientes, en esencia tres categorías de artículos:
1) Obra Original. (la cual se compone de cuadros al óleo y acrílicos, además de acuarelas. Se trata de ejemplares UNICOS. Lo que quiere decir que es la creación que sale de las manos y pinceles de la artista. Su condición de obra irrepetible, su carácter de manufactura, su valor y la delicadeza de los mismos hacen aconsejable tomar especiales medidas de control en el transporte. Tales como contratación de seguros a todo riesgo, medidas de transporte puerta a puerta, posibilidad de recogida en el estudio, etc. En el caso de esta categoría de obra, procederemos caso a caso, a atender al cliente, de cara a facilitarle todos los detalles para la entrega de su compra.
2) Reproducciones de Obra original, seriadas o sin seriar, en papel de alta calidad Hahnemühle, lienzo etc. En la gran mayoría de casos, este tipo de obra se enviará perfectamente embalada en un robusto tubo de cartón que protege la obra de golpes fortuitos en el proceso de transporte y caídas. Los tubos empleados son tan fuertes que soportan un peso de 75 kg encima de los mismos sin llegar a chafarse.
El transporte de este tipo de obra se realiza dentro del territorio nacional conforme a la tabla de tarifas incluida en la sección de coste de transporte. (sin embargo, los envíos a las Islas Baleares, Islas Canarias, Ceuta y Melilla, deberán ser cotizados de manera individualizada, del mismo modo a como procedemos en el caso de las Obras originales.
3) Miscelaneous, se trata de reproducciones de la obra original en soportes esencialmente textiles, en diversas calidades y vinilos de decoración. En estos casos, los envíos se realizarán con las mismas pautas referidas en el anterior punto 2) de Reproducciones de Obra Original.
The www.irenecantalejo.com website will accept orders from any country in the world. However, the cost of transporting orders to their rightful recipients, in the vast majority of cases, will be carried out using transport agencies such as DHL, GLS and Correos Express. And the rates that we publish in this section correspond ONLY to the national territory PENINSULAR (except therefore the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. Territories which, like the rest of the countries, will be subject to individual transport costs in each case)).
Customers of the website will normally understand delivery time to mean the period of time between placing the order and the time it is received at the address indicated.
This period must however be considered as beginning with the receipt of the payment. It is this action that develops all the subsequent actions that allow the arrival of the ordered item. It is our wish to keep the delivery time as short as possible, which in practical terms is often 24-48 working hours from receipt of payment of the order. However, we would like to inform you that the delivery time depends on the transit time of the transport company on the one hand, and on the delivery time of our company on the other hand.
We would also like to state that it is our wish to reduce it as much as possible, but we confirm that there are times when the requested product is NOT in stock, and at other times it is, and the need for its production to meet the shipment may be slightly delayed in relation to the physical stock situation.
In any case, the website, once payment has been received for an order, will provide the customer with an estimated delivery time, very close to the actual delivery time.
Information will be provided on a case-by-case basis.
DESTINATIONS OUTSIDE THE IBERIAN PENINSULA
Information will be provided on a case-by-case basis.
It depends on the size of the site.
Note: if the order includes several sizes, as long as it does not exceed 5 units in the same order. Only the cost of transport corresponding to the work of larger size will be charged. If the order exceeds 5 units, the cost will be provided individually in the order.
Irene Cantalejo declines any responsibility for a possible delay or impossibility to process an order, particularly in the act of delivery, due to errors or lack of information communicated by the Customer.
Our mission is to provide our customers with products of the highest quality, manufactured with high-end materials. We want you to be 100% satisfied and have a positive experience with our company.
All products presented at Irene Cantalejo are manufactured immediately after confirmation of payment, except for Original Works and Serial Reproductions. Moreover, the articles are made according to the instructions of our customers (size, colour, etc.). Therefore, and in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 134/2001 of 26 April 2001, it is only possible to cancel the order if production has not yet started. In some situations where a partial refund is required (compensation for delays, size changes, etc.) the refund may be made in the form of a discount coupon to be used on the website with no deadline for use or minimum purchase conditions.
You can return an item in the following situations:
If you receive your item and the outer casing (cardboard tube) is damaged as a result of transportation and you believe the contents may have been damaged, please check the item before signing anything. If the product is damaged, always make a note on the delivery note / PDA from the courier and send us an email within 48 hours informing us of the incident. Upon receipt of the damaged product, we will send you a new one.
In the rare and unlikely event that you receive an item other than the one you ordered, please contact us via email notifying us of the situation.
We are fully committed to ensuring that your order arrives without delay, however, on rare occasions and due to factors beyond our control, there may be delays for which we cannot be held responsible.
Irene Cantalejo cannot be held responsible for any delays or errors with your order from causes beyond our control.
Please consult the privacy and personal data protection policy that we publish in the specific section of the website. www.irenecantalejo.es, where the rights that both the RGPD and Law 3/2018 recognise are explained.
Andres Mellado, 29